Important information about the before and after school program.
I can feel the energy as summer comes to a close. Teachers are preparing great lessons and beautiful learning spaces. Our team has their wheels turning about how we can make this year the best year yet!
Needless to say WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE OUR YOUNG LEADERS BACK!
We are loving the Summer Reading Challenge Pictures. We hope you spend the remainder of your summer days doing what you love (and reading what you love!).
A few reminders:
1. School starts at 8:53 on Thursday,Sept 1st and concludes at 3:35 (11:45 for morning Kinders)
2. All students will meet the staff on the playground and will be directed to their classes from there. New families are welcome to come inside to look around!
3. School Supply Lists can be found at North Staples or under the Forms link on Public Menu on the left. (English Gr. 3/4 is posted too!)
4. All school fees will be collected using School Cash. Sign up now using the link on the right.
5. Please sign up under the newsletter notification box on the right to receive our Comet Connection Newsletter.
6. Great News - The Cathedral Community Centre Before and After program is ready for Sept 1st! :)
7. Print your favorite picture from your summer reading to bring on Day 1. These will go on the #BeYourBestSelfie board.
Finally, be awesome, do awesome and bring your awesome! This year is going to ROCK!
Connaught Comets "Anchored in Excellence!"
Applications for Pre-K
are being accepted.
Check out the joyful learning that takes place at Connaught Pre-K!
Please watch our slideshow!
Application Forms are Available Online
Pictures by: Dan Van Buekenhout
Changes for Grade 1 Transportation
for 2016-17 School Year.
You are invited to join our next School Community Council Meeting:
Tuesday, May 16th, 7:00 pm
Cathedral Neighbourhood Centre on 13th Avenue (upstairs boardroom)
Want to get involved? How about joining the School Community Council? The council meets monthly to help the school deliver high quality learning. The council does this through advising the professional staff, organizing events and a wide variety of other activities. Find more here.
Help! Au secours!
Reading Buddies Needed!